Welcome to the dedicated book release dates page for Twenty-one Truths About Love. We gather news on the latest upcoming book release dates, new novel releases and coming soon books to bring you the most accurate release schedule for Twenty-one Truths About Love.
When does Twenty-one Truths About Love release? Looking for Twenty-one Truths About Love 2019-2020 release date? You’ve come to the right place. See below for the latest Twenty-one Truths About Love book release date!
Twenty-one Truths About Love RELEASE DATE
Twenty-one Truths About Love Synopsis
"Radical, extraordinary, and profoundly human." - Taylor Jenkins Reid
1. Daniel Mayrock loves his wife Jill…more than anything.
2. Dan quit his job and opened a bookshop.
3. Jill is ready to have a baby.
4. Dan is scared; the bookshop isn’t doing well. Financial crisis is imminent.
5. Dan hasn’t told Jill about their financial trouble. He’s ashamed.
6. Then Jill gets pregnant.
This heartfelt story is about the lengths one man will go to and the risks he will take to save his family. But Dan doesn’t just want to save his failing bookstore and his family’s finances—he wants to become someone.
1. Dan wants to do something special.
2. He’s a man who is tired of feeling ordinary.
3. He’s sick of feeling like a failure.
4. Of living in the shadow of his wife’s deceased first husband.
Dan is also an obsessive list maker, and his story unfolds entirely in his lists, which are brimming with Dan’s hilarious sense of humor, unique world-view, and deeply personal thoughts. When read in full, his lists paint a picture of a man struggling to be a man, a man who has reached a point where he’s willing to anything for the love (and soon-to-be new love) of his life.
Are you eagerly awaiting the release of Twenty-one Truths About Love? Looking forward to reading Twenty-one Truths About Love? Already got your hands on Twenty-one Truths About Love?
Share your thoughts on Twenty-one Truths About Love in the comments below!
MORE BOOK RELEASE DATES